Memory and logic game for Windows PC
Petal Puzzler is a puzzle game with five different petal-themed logic and memory puzzles.
- Petal Moves - 90 levels
- Flower Match - 30 levels
- Petal Match - 90 levels
- Logical Petal - 50 levels
- Petal Swap - 90 levels
You can play the games in any order and switch between them at will.
You can choose to play the game timed or without a timer.
- In Petal Moves and Petal Swap there's a guide colour in the centre of the flower.
- In the memory and logic games, the flower is ticked when it is correct.
- You have less time for everything (if you play timed).
- There is no guide colour in Petal Moves and Petal Swap.
- Flowers are not ticked when they are correct.
- If all the flowers are correct the level will end.
- Petal Moves is a puzzle game.
- Move the petals so that each flower has the same colour petals.
- You can only exchange petals of the same angle with each other.
- Exchange petals in the least amount of moves for gold.
- Flower Match is a memory game.
- The flowers appear briefly on screen. You need to memorise the order of the colours and then recreate them.
- Petal Match is a memory and logic game.
- The petals are placed in a certain pattern.
- Work out the pattern and memorise the colours used.
- Once the pattern disappears recreate the flowers exactly as they were.
- Logical Petal is a puzzle and logic game.
- The petals are arranged in a certain pattern, but some are missing (grey).
- Colour the grey petals to complete the pattern.
- Petal Swap is a puzzle game (similar to Petal Moves).
- Swap the petals so that each flower has the same colour petals.
- You can swap any two petals regardless of their angles.
- Match the petals in the least amount of swaps for gold.
Game development and programming:
Created and programmed by Janette.
- The petals and backgrounds were created by me, however, in doing so I used a variety of merchant resources, brushes, sparkles and accessories created by other people.
- These items as well as many free items are available at Renderosity
- Textures for the petals in Petal Swap & Petal Moves: Product Title: Digital Patterns - Retro Author: Atenais (Liudmila Metaeva)
- Butterflies (glo-flies): Product Title: Glo-Flies Brushes by mystikel Author: mystikel (Kelly Thompson)
System Requirements - PC version
- Tested and working in Windows XP and 10
- The game is written in the resolution 1920 x 1080.
- The game is set to stretch to fit your monitor -
there won't be a significant difference playing this game in window or full screen mode.