Pizza Toppings Drop
Time management game for Android devices
Pizza Toppings Drop is a time management game for Android devices.
To make the game easier to play on small screens, only the orders are shown, not the customers.
- Match the orders shown at the top of the screen.
- Tap the pizza bases at the bottom of the screen when the correct food launcher (topping) is above it. The topping will drop and land on the pizza.
- Original game play.
- The orders are randomly generated - they’ll be different each time you play.
- 25 levels with 5 waves each level.
- Each wave adds a pizza.
- Each level adds a topping.
- Get each topping perfect for gold.
- Replay a level as often as you like.
To pass a level:
- Each pizza must have a topping on, and
- a certain number of toppings must be correct (based on your level of difficulty).
- Use the Speed Up button if you’re waiting for a topping to appear.
- Earn wild toppings to use in place of any other topping - very useful when you’re about to run out of rounds.
Three levels of difficulty that determine the speed and spacing of the launchers and the number of rounds:
- Slow: very slow with lots of rounds for a relaxed game.
- Medium: reasonable pace.
- Fast: you have to be quick and accurate.
Game development and programming:
Created and programmed by Janette.
- The pizza toppings were drawn by José Sépi https://www.facebook.com/patosepi/
- These toppings were also used in the backgrounds and promotional images.
- The smiley (emoti guy) is a rendered image of a 3D object created by 3D Universe / Daz Studio
- All other objects were created by Janette.