Underground Ant Cafe
Time management game for Android devices
In Underground Ant Cafe, your task is to mix colourful drinks using only the 3 primary colours, and serve them to the ants.
Your main goal is to serve the drinks and earn goodwill points (that's what the Underground Ant Café uses instead of money).
- The drinks start off with 1 drop of colour and increase to 3 drops of colour.
- The drops come in the 3 primary colours, red, yellow and blue.
- Add the correct drops (in any order) to make the drink that the ant has ordered.
Earn goodwill points and exchange them for snacks, entertainers or upgrades in the shop.
- When snacks are available, ants will order them with their drinks.
- The entertainer will increase the customers' patience and work for one day only.
- Buy more drink stands to increase the amount of glasses waiting to be filled.
- Buy more plates - you can place ready-made drinks or snacks on the plates.
- Upgrade the drink dispensers to hold 2 or 3 drops.
- Snacks and the entertainer are used on the next level you play - whether that's the next level in sequence or replaying a different level.
- Plates, drink stands and dispenser upgrades will last you throughout the game.
Mix and match your settings as you prefer:
- Guide dots will show you which colours to choose.
- Ants will wait longer.
- No guide dots.
- Ants are less patient.
- Drink dispensers move slightly faster.
- Ants are impatient and will leave if they don't receive their order in time. This will result in a loss of goodwill.
- The ants will take the drinks / snacks already delivered with them.
- You receive extra goodwill points based on how happy the ant is if she leaves with her full order.
- Ants will stay until they receive the order.
- A fixed amount of goodwill points are added to each order (so you have points to spend on upgrades).
Game development and programming:
Created and programmed by Janette.
- This is a 2D game using rendered images of 3D objects. Everything was rendered in Poser.
- All the characters were created by 3D artists who retain the copyright in their 3D objects.
- Final dance routine animation by Smith Micro (Poser).
Music created using Magix Music Maker