Trinkette's Enchanted Journey FAQ
Want to know more about Trinkette's Enchanted Journey? Here are some answers:
What made you decide on Trinkette's Enchanted Journey?
I've always enjoyed playing time management games, especially the earlier versions of the Delicious series (Emily) – before all the annoying mini games.
And I've always loved fantasy games with fairies, elves, dragons and other fantasy characters.
I combined the features I enjoy to create a story-rich, hybrid, time-management game.
Why is Trinkette's Enchanted Journey a hybrid game?
Trinkette's Enchanted Journey is a hybrid game because it will have elements of role-playing, puzzle, hidden-object, tycoon and time-management games.
- forage for items to sell (hidden-object),
- transform the items into saleable products (time-management and puzzle),
- sell the products (time-management), and
- decide on upgrades and how else to spend her money (role-playing and tycoon).
What makes Trinkette's Enchanted Journey unique?
With a conventional time-management game, customers automatically appear and buy things. At the end of the day, you get a fixed amount for upgrades.
But Trinkette's Enchanted Journey will be different:
- You get a forecast and choose your prices, and which items to make based on the forecast.
- In two of the three sales' levels, customers won't automatically appear – passersby will.
- You must persuade a passerby to buy an item by showing them something they'll want, and consider how likely they are to buy, and what price they'll offer.
- In the third sales' level, customers come to your counter, but your choices will determine how many customers appear.
You'll also decide how Trinkette spends her money. For example:
- Trinkette can hire a room for the night and that gives her more time to make items for resale,
- Or she can sleep outside (it's safe, she's an elf) and save the money.
When will the game be finished?
I anticipate the game will be finished by the end of January 2024.
What is happening with the Patreon campaign?It's quiet, but still available. Once the graphics are finished and the game goes into its final testing phase I will close down the campaign.
See more: Trinkette's Enchanted Journey.